Ms. Laura Grimaldi and Ms.Michelle Kendall
Head Teacher and School Director Laura Grimaldi is a Registered Early Childhood Educator and together, with Mrs. Michelle Kendall, bring over 25 years of educational experience to the classroom.
- BWNS has facilities to accommodate 16 preschoolers. Children must be three years of age prior to December 31.
- The program operates 5 mornings a week, from 8:55 am to 11:25 am commencing the Wednesday following Labour Day.
- BWNS follows roughly the same calendar as the Toronto District School Board (TDSB) for school holidays. BWNS is open on TDSB professional development days.
BWNS is operated with policies set, and guidance provided, by a volunteer Board of Directors. The Board members include current and former parents of BWNS students, members of Runnymede United Church and those with pedagogical training or interest. The Board meets regularly during the year.
- Corey Wells – Co-President
- Lindsay Knox – Co-President
- Mike Coulter – Treasurer
- Emma Mitchell-Loudon – Secretary
- Brian Traquair
- Stephanie Martin
- Ryan Lockhart-Gower
- Elaine Noble
- Susie Taing
- Danielle Barbeau